I will create a custom 2d animated explainer video or sale video



Gurvinder B

Among my clients!

  • IBM
  • Atos
  • DataStax
  • Sendbird

We are a team of 10+ People who work full time 7 days a week. Challenging motion design work and custom animation, With more than 10 years of experience, We have worked with a wide range of clients, broadcast networks, and Animation studios. We're TOP RATED SELLER with the best quality animation, customer service, and prices. Feel free to discuss your project with us! and don't forget to check our portfolio!

About this gig!

Hey there!


I'm a professional 2D explainer video artist with over 12 years of experience. I have worked for GoogleCiscoHPDellTech DataDeloitteAhold, and many more. 


What you receive :

  • Full HD mp4 file with Sound Effects and Background music
  • Background Music
  • High-quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects 
  • Characters and Designs according to your Brand Guide

High-Quality, 100% custom 2D Animation video services to clients worldwide. Always available for fast delivery.

  • NO Templates
  • NO 'Go Animate'
  • NO Clipart.

Voice-over accents (options) 

  • American accent 
  • British accent 
  • Spanish accent 
  • Australian accent 
  • French

Your satisfaction is my priority. I endeavor to answer your questions within an hour unless I'm asleep! 


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


Please drop a message before purchasing any gig, Thank you :)


I'm looking forward to working with you! Just message me for a custom quote.


Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments