I will create flat vector illustration for your website, blog, app


Olly

People keep coming back!ollykava has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

Illustrations & Art. I will create vector illustrations for websites, blogs, articles, magazines, landscape posters, cards, and textile patterns with love.

About this gig

Need a cool illustration for your upcoming project?


Explore my portfolio and check the style. I will do my best to bring your idea to life or share my ideas if you need help:) Don't hesitate and send me your brief or requirements and we'll discuss the details.


*Note: please contact me before placing the order


What do I need to get started:

  • description of your idea / brief
  • size/ratio/proportions
  • branding colors/prefferable color palette (if you have such)
  • any other details I need know before we start

Workflow:

  • I get an order with the list of requirments
  • Creating a sketch and discussing it with you
  • Creating final version and getting feedback again
  • Making the adjustments if needed
  • Delivering source files

Available file types I can deliver: AI, EPS, JPEG, PNG, SVG, PSD.


Looking forward to work with you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments