I will create illustrations of people in adobe illustrator


Ivanna

People keep coming back! This seller has many repeat buyers.
Among my clients!

  • Pheme Paris
  • Lullaby Beauty
HI! My name is Ivanna and I'm from Ukraine who enjoys design and art. I travel a lot and am inspired by the architecture and design of different cultures and countries. Creating illustrations for me is not a technical process, but art. I draw all the illustrations in the Adobe Illustrator. I will be glad to create an awesome illustration in my style for you :)

About this gig

Hello! My name is Ivanna and I am ready to turn any your ideas into unique illustrations.


I will create minimalistic illustrations of people for different projects based on your photos in Adobe Illustrator


 Before we start, please:

  • describe your idea
  •  send me photos of references (according to which I'll draw an illustration): people, skin tone, colour palette, whatever is helps to understand your idea better
  • if you want to add more details (accessories, other clothes or hairstyle), send me photos of them and I'll draw it
  • this Gig includes facial features (eyes, nose, lips)

You can use my illustrations for:

  • personal use (you can print illustration on any surface in any size)
  • presents
  • social media
  • commercial use (cards, editorials, invitations, your merch)
  • advertising

You'll get:

  • unique digital illustration
  • illustration in high quality
  • file format .jpeg.pdf.png with beige or transparent background
  • CMYK-version (tell me if you need it!)

Revisions:


I provide 3 free revisions for one illustration.


My goal is to achieve the best quality of work possible and build a good lasting relationships with you.


You can me message me anytime with any questions!

Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments