I will create a professional website UI UX design in figma prototype

Raul F

I'm a full-time freelancer. I've been a programmer and full-stack web designer for 4+ years. I am aiming to guide my clients to their project's goals, prioritizing not only good-looking websites but also user experience (UX), SEO, and responsive designs.

About this gig:

Please message me before placing an order


UI/UX for your Website


Designed on Figma, XD or your chosen tool. Always focused on your client's experience and optimized conversion.


I'm a full-time freelancer UI/UX Designer and front-end developer with over 4 years of experience.


I have worked as a freelancer for 4 years for several companies and design agencies for various kinds of business: E-commerce, Landing pages, Capture pages, Education, Institutional, Dashboards, Events, NFT, Charity and others.


My workflow

  • Study the references, branding, sketches or documents (provided by you)
  • Research and brainstorm
  • Make an initial concept
  • Get your feedback and implement the changes (unlimited revisions) until we arrive at a final version
  • Final delivery

Why am I the right freelancer for your project?

  • Unlimited revisions - your satisfaction is my priority
  • Daily updates on progress
  • Instant reply
  • Well timed delivery

What do I offer you?

  • Pages created focusing on your client experience
  • Designs made envisioning the development
  • Website UI UX design
  • Dashboard UI UX design

What tools can I use for your project?

  • Figma
  • Adobe XD

Post a Comment

0 Comments