I will create retro vintage cartoon illustration and pop art style


Vintage Cartoon

Hi. I'm Ipunk and I'm an illustrator with about 6 years experience and the owner of a visual studio called ClimbingFish Visual, my team and I really like vintage cartoons and vintage movie poster art styles. I joined Fiverr since 2018 and have impressed over 400 buyers, you can check out my gigs and see my vintage cartoon work, I really like discussing concept art, brainstorming creative ideas and will give advice if buyers need it. Feel free to contact me and we can chat about creative ideas

About this gig

Hi! I'm Ipunk and I'm an illustrator, welcome to my gig.


I really like vintage cartoons, vintage movie poster art styles. I have experience as an illustrator for 6 years, joined Fiverr since 2018 and have impressed over 400 buyers with my cartoon vintage art style.


So these are the three service packages that I provide for vintage cartoon art :


  • BASIC PACKAGE ($50) CHARACTER BLACK WHITE LINE ART WITHOUT BACKGROUND
  • STANDARD PACKAGE ($100) CHARACTER FULL COLOR WITHOUT BACKGROUND
  • PREMIUM PACKAGE ($120) CHARACTER WITH BACKGROUND FULL COLOR


You'll get High-resolution image, JPG or PNG, 300 Dpi, size based on your need and ready to print, source file (except basic package)



Some information I need to be able to start work:

  • Tell me the design concept you have
  • How many characters do you want to create?
  • What kind of background will we create?
  • Tell me the size you need
  • Tell me the text you want to include in the design (if needed)

Feel free to discuss with me, I'd love to share creative ideas and create illustrations.


PRIORITIZE COMMUNICATION BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID MIS COMMUNICATION AND CANCELLATION

Post a Comment

0 Comments