I will create a unique typography logo design with my style


Aziz A

I am a graphic designer from Indonesia. I have seven years of experience in the field of graphic design. Hand lettering is my passion. I can use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Please check out my gigs. If you feel interested, you can contact me anytime. I will be happy to help you. Thank you, and let's work together! :D

About this gig:

Hello there! Do you want to make a unique and creative typography logo and t-shirt design?

Yes, you are in the right place! I will help you make a unique hand lettering using my style. I make a typography logo from a sketch with my own style, so the design looks unique and stands out from others. You can use this design for your logo, t-shirt, streetwear, and more. Buyer satisfaction is my priority, so don't hesitate to work with me.


Basic Package you will get:

  • Simple Typography with 2 revisions.

Standard Package you will get:

  • Creative Typography with 7 revisions.

Premium Package you will get:

  • Creative Typography, multiple colors, and unlimited revisions.

Important:


#If the words to make the design are too long, you need an additional cost (Custom Offer), And please contact me first, if you want to add an illustration to the design.

 

Note :


Please read the package gig description before order.

The final design always looks clean and easy to read.


Note about a vector file:


The vector file is the original file that you can edit color, scale any size without losing quality, and more suitable for anything. The source file is the best format file for your artwork.

Post a Comment

0 Comments