I will design business logo and corporate branding identity

Waqas Khan

About this gig

ONLY GIG IN THE CATEGORY WITH 1000 PLUS REVIEWS


We are a team of professional designers and brand identity experts with 7 years of experience.

Below you will get a detailed overview of the Packages.

 

STARTUP PLAN:

  • 2 Logo
  • Vector Files
  • Favicon
  • Color Palette
  • Font System
  • Social Media Kit
  • Logo Usage Guidelines
  • Glossary 

RECOMMENDED (Most Selling):

  • 4 Logos
  • All files From the Startup package
  • Brand Book Design of 20 Pages (Logo, Primary and Secondary color palette, Typography, Do's and Don'ts, Clear Space)
  • Iconography
  • Building Blocks
  • Pop-Up and Toast Notification styles.
  • Copyright Transfer

PREMIUM:

  • 5 Logo Design
  • All Files From Recommended Package
  • Detailed Brand Guide of 30 Pages
  • Stationery Design (Business Card, Letterhead, E-mail signature, Watermark, Notepad)
  • PowerPoint Presentation
  • Social Media Banners
  • Logo Mockups, Shirt, Cup

Minimalist I Modern I Professional I Unique I Business I Luxury I Logo Design I Brand Identity I Brand Style Guide


Contact us for Free consultation!


let's Get started. Order Now. if you have any questions please feel free to ask or check the FAQs.


NOTE: WE ARE PROVIDING WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES TOO.

  

Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments