I will design a character for you


Antonio G

People keep coming back!kitsunekei1 has an exceptional number of repeat buyers

My name is Antonio, I am an illustrator and a character designer. I have worked for companies like Kellogs and Hasbro developing characters and backgrounds for their campaigns. I also have worked making comics, children books, animation, board games and videogames. How can I help you? :)

About this gig

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, SO YOU CAN CLARIFY ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE, I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU!  


I can create a cool character that fits your needs, do you have a videogame that requieres character design? or maybe you are looking for a podcast, youtube or blog mascot? I can help you bringing life to that character.


Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Post a Comment

0 Comments