I will design hipster retro vintage logo


Mak Designs

Clients Served: 455

About this gig

Hi I am logomore, seller on fiverr with extensive experience in retro vintage hipster logo design to satisfy my clients all over the globe.


I create outstanding and classic designs for my clients that they can use with a feeling of trust and pride. 


My ideas are 100% custom crafted and will give you a feeling of authentic and genuine design.


What you will get :

  • Hipster / Retro / Vintage / Badge logo
  • Creative idea
  • Hand Picked Fonts
  • Fast Delivery
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% Quality work
  • VIP Customer Support


Retro, Vintage, Hipster, Badge, Custom, Hand Crafted, Creative, Beautiful, Outstanding


Question or query? I will be happy to answer. Lets get to work, shall we?

Post a Comment

0 Comments