I will draw a background or a scene for you


Basem

Hi! Welcome to my profile, I am a digital artist and I usually do backgrounds, landscapes, and concept art. I can also paint still lifes and portraits. looking forward to work with you!

About this gig

I will draw a background/scene for you with a semi-realistic style. just provide me with your preferences such as pictures, mood, weather, inspirations etc.. the more information the better.

  • the shown prices don't include painting in figures (characters, crowd, etc..) if you want to include figures you can contact me and i'll give you a price depending on the quantity and level of detail.
  • I will provide you with the sketch and illustration progress.
  • contacting me before placing an order would be preferable.

Looking forward to work with you!.

Post a Comment

0 Comments