I will draw detailed dark art illustration with engraving style


Ainur Rizqi

People keep coming back!ainurrizqi has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

Hi everyone, I'm a professional illustrator who work on many things based on dark art and unique engraving style. I have 5 years experiences in illustration and brand merchandise include tshirt design, flyer, album cover and others. so, if you need an illustration for your bussiness and your product, just "leave it to me, I'll draw it"

About this gig

Hi,

I can make a high detailed dark art with unique engraving style for you according to your needs. I always focus on the quality of my works and I have 5 years experiences in illustrations and brand merchandise including tshirt, album, flyer artwork


I offer :

  • TRY ROUGH SKETCH before placing order (for those who contact me before)
  • profesional work - high detailed artwork and amazing compositions
  • unique engraving style
  • high res file (up to 600 ppi) with layered PSD or AI vector file (separated color per layer)
  • feel free to contact me if you have any question

NOTE !!!


please contact me before placing orders to communicating more detail about the brief of art that you wanted to GET A FREE SKETCH!!! and we'll discuss it to avoid missed on final art. 


Best

Ainur Rizqi

Post a Comment

0 Comments