I will draw your fantasy character or creature for you


Yves Muench

People keep coming back!creatyves has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

Hi, my name is Yves Münch. I'm a freelance illustrator from Germany. I draw character and creature illustrations for books, board and card games. My Client List: Christopher Paolini, Berglagens Destilleri, Gate to the games, Neverrift TCG, LonelyWolf Film Fest, Edition Plumes du Web. Thanks for visiting my Page!

About this gig

Please contact me before you order to discuss your project.


I will draw fantasy/scifi character and creature illustrations for you.


What I will draw for you:

  • Custom Magic Card Illustration
  • Fantasy board and card game illustrations (also advertising)
  • Fan Art
  • Landscapes (Fantasy, Scifi)
  • Your DnD characters / Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Tiefling etc.
  • Album / Book cover, interior book illustrations
  • Monsters / Trolls, Goblins, Orcs, Demons, Dragons
  • Animals / any kind of them
  • Tattoo designs

I don't draw:

  • 2D animations (from full animation to 2-3 frames)
  • Normal people or family portraits
  • Racism

Post a Comment

0 Comments