I will make excellent custom grime art typography as you need


Yogi Isnanda P

I'm a Graphic Designer, I like doodling, illustration, grime or slime, typography. I love Pop Art Style! You can call me Igoy. I'm a humoris person.

About this gig:

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my gig :)


Want to Create excellent grime, slime, or melted style typography? I can do it!

I will design an Original hand drawing typography in grime, slime, or melted style for your business brand or your project. Start from $5!!


The typography that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.

You will get PNG or JPEG for basic order :)


You can choose the font style that you need, such as Script font, fat font, normal font, and others. I can do that based on request!

I also can add cartoon illustrations around the text. Feel free to custom order :)


For only $5 you can add extra for a source file if you need it :)


Don't hesitate to ask, if you have some questions :)


Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments