I will make your graphic design free psd



Clever

People keep coming back!cleveradom has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

About this gig

Graphic Designer / Web, who is more focused on Quality than on the Quantity of work done. 


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE TO ORDER


I have been working +10 years. I take pride in delivering the BEST service to my clients. Working with me will give you 



IF YOU NEED LOGO

***If you need custom logo design or character design contact me before ordering


*** If you have questions, ask before you create the order  


IM ONLINE ALL DAYS – I CONTACT WITH YOU VERY FAST


I work with illustrator and photoshop


All project basic start in $5


----------------------------------

PROJECT and more

  • Business Card
  • Vectorize Logo
  • Roll Up
  • Dossier
  • Envelope
  • Logo design
  • Stationery 
  • Brochure design
  • Web banners 
  • Packaging 
  • Catalogues 
  • E-book cover
  • DVD CD label 
  • Any sort of print media designing
  • Graphics designing (print & electronic)

I make all for social media

  • FB Ads
  • Post Fb
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Linkedin
  • Google plus
  • Instagram

We can work per work, hour or work how you prefer , im online 14 hours online, 7 Days per week.


a) Unlimited revisions till you are delighted with my work. 

b) 24/7 Support 

c) deliverable in any preferred PSD, PNG, JPG , AI ,EPS, GIF, TIF


I hope contact with you


GOOD Bless You

Post a Comment

0 Comments