I will be your apex legends coach and coach you in rank games

 

Malik

Clients Served: 231

About this gig

***Service available for all platforms***


***The only Top-Rated Seller of Apex Coaching on Fiverr***


(Verified by Fiverr itself)


I am playing apex legends from day 1 of its release. I got almost 10k hours in this game with total of 150k kills. I am apex predator in all seasons. I can coach you professionally in this game. For apex i am your man. Feel free to ask any question.



Price details:


Basic Package includes 1 hour of training and coaching session with me in which i will teach you almost everything you need to know to get better in Apex.


Standard Package includes 1 Pro player will play with you and help you understand the game and coach you from Platinum to Diamond in 95$ (we will play until you get to Diamond)


Premium Package includes 2 Pro players will play with you and help you understand the game and coach you from Diamond to Master in 195$ (we will play until you get to master)

Post a Comment

0 Comments