I will vod review your overmatch 2 game to coach you to climb and improve


Neon

Clients Served: 65

About this gig

Hi, my name is Rob, otherwise known as Neon. Thanks for considering me!


  • I'm a Experienced Competitive Gamer that has played Overwatch, Fortnite and Minecraft at a very high level.

  • Current Overwatch Peak is 4363 in Season 32



I have worked with teams rated 4k+ and players ranging from beginners to 4400.


  • One student has reached top 200 on the ranked leaderboard and top 50 on the combined leaderboards.

  • I've coached teams all the way from 2.8k up to 4.4k+ teams.



Some previous experience:


  • Placed #7 out of 3,000,000 players in ranked skywars (minecraft)

  • Placed Top 1,000 in multiple Cash-Cups (Fortnite)

  • Hit t500 and peaked at rank 60 (4.3k) on EU ladder (Overwatch)


I'll help you improve on your aim, movement, game sense, communication and more through this VOD review.


  • Whatever your goal is, for whatever rank, role, or hero, I can help you achieve it.

  • I focus on what YOU want to improve and all feedback is for you.



I've studied Media Technology, Music Technology and Business at college & am currently full-time in Overwatch!

Post a Comment

0 Comments