I will design a brand style guide and logo


Jessica P

Among my clients!

  • Amazon
  • Sperry
  • ALLETT
  • Until Death Barbell
  • Fiverr

About this gig

Hello, my name is Jess and this is my Brand Guideline Gig, only on Fiverr.

If you are looking for quality you are in the right place. 

I speak fluent English, have a graduate degree in Digital Arts
, and I'm an exclusive Fiverr Seller !

Recent selected workshttps://www.fiverr.com/users/borydesign/portfolio

The process if you have a logo already:


After you complete my questionnaire and submit your vector file of the logo I will create your editable guideline in PDF format. 

The process if you DON'T have a logo already:


After you complete my questionnaire, I will create logo concepts, after approval of the logo I will create the guideline.

Why choose Me?
----------
  • Exclusive Seller with over 12k 5 Star Reviews
  • High Quality
  • Excellent Communication (Native English Speaker)
  • Creative and Original
----------

IMPORTANT:  Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me

Post a Comment

0 Comments