I will design unique vintage logo and brand style guide


Eleena

About this gig

Welcome, I'm Eleena. Here on my gig, you get unique vintage logos and brand style guides.

Creating captivating logo and style guide will change how the brand is visibly recognized and differentiated from competitors with consistent brand repetition.


After carefully listening, understanding what your brand stand for and your ideas, I will create compelling logo and style guide to create cohesive visual journey for your audience.

Process includes:

  • Logo design
3 5 original initial concepts to choose from (according to package)
Unlimited revisions for selected concept
Deliver source files in jpg, png, ai, pdf, eps, svg, psd

  • Style guide (according to package)
Logo construction
Alternative logo versions
Usage guide
Other applications (mock ups of your choice)
Color palette
Typography
Iconography

  • Social media design kit (according to package)
  • Stationary design kit (according to package)

If you have any question or want to customize your package, feel free to contact me and I will assist you properly.


Always happy to help! order now! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments