I will design font custom font design typography ttf otf font files


Umi

I'm a passionate Graphic Designer who loves to do any type of graphical tasks, having more than 5 years of experience in Fonts Design, Flyers, Brochures or any Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator work. In the wake of turning into a Computer Science Graduate from University, this is the thing that I love to do the entire day, consistently! Try not to spare a moment to see my gigs, I will give you a top-quality as you desired. Much Thanks!!!

About this gig

I'm an expert Font Designer and Font Developer, having more than 5 years experience and as of now completed a bundle of custom Fonts and Font files (otf or ttf). I will design your custom font style utilizing illustrator, fontself or any required app.


I can do:

  • Custom Fonts
  • Convert your Handwriting to Font file 
  • Complete Font Family (Regular, medium, Bold and more) 
  • Color Fonts (SVG OTF File)
  • Your Design into Font file
  • Typeface 
  • Kerning Pair Adjustment 
  • Expansion/Editing/Correction in any font file 


You will get: 

TTF and OTF (SVG) 

Also Source files.


Prior to submitting a message before placing order. Thank You!

Post a Comment

0 Comments