I will create custom font design ttf or otf


Omaima Khan

Want to find an experienced graphic designer that knows how to create a professional graphic that sells? Try me...! :) My name is OMAIMA and I am super passionate about anything that allows me to be creative!

I'm a full-time freelance graphic designer, with 7 years of experience in the design industry. Logo design and branding are my bread and butter, but I'd be more than happy to discuss anything design related that you might need. Clients love how fast I deliver and how eagerly I ensure work is what’s wanted.

About this gig

Font Design | Custom Font


I will design and create install-able font design for your company, business, and marketing. Installed fonts could be used on any software and websites.Assign any key for a specific character or signature input.Can do multiple languages and any characters desired.Will find your desired font you find somewhere.


► Usage:

✔ Branding

✔ Designing

✔ Video-graphy

✔ Typography

✔ Animations

✔ Logo and Banners

✔ Custom Fonts

✔ Multiple Language

✔ Windows & Mac


► Services:

✔ Create Custom Fonts

✔ Colorful Font Design

✔ Edit or Modify Existing Fonts

✔ Create Font Family

✔ Typeface Font 

✔ Custom Fonts from Scrap

✔ Handwritten, Designing or Professional Font Design

✔ TTF and OTF Formats (Windows & Mac)

✔ WOFF Formats (Website)

✔ Game Fonts


I will provide Unlimited revisions and 100% money guarantee.


Hire me and you will not be disappointed with my services. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments