I will design modern and minimalist business logo design

M.farhan

Clients Served: 581

About this gig

Hello,


I am Farhan. Welcome to my gig


Looking to Grab buyers attention with a Minimalist logo Design ? You are at the right place.


I have more than 9 years of experience in logo Design with 1000+ Satisfied customers around the world, I will create a logo that will clearly outline your business with a minimum of detail but a maximum explanation.


Why choose me?

  • Modern Minimal logos made from scratch.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • TOP NOTCH Quality   
  • Reliable, Premium & professional service.
  • High-Quality designs and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick Response Time
All types of vector and source files .AI, JPEG, .PNG, PDF, EPS in high resolution



NOTE: My portfolio displays work which fall under the Custom/premium package only. Please order an appropriate package to receive such quality of work. 


We do not design Mascot or any Detailed cartoon designs


Minimalist | Real Estate | YouTube Channel | Beauty | Care | Finance | Food | Fashion | Travel | Event | Construction | Luxury | Social Media | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Technology



If you're unsure about something, don't hesitate to send us a message - We're always here to help.


Post a Comment

0 Comments