I will design a luxury minimalist logo for your business

Haris

Clients Served: 431

About this gig

Are you starting a new business? or looking to re-brand your business to modern and luxury feel that leaves an impact on your client?


Well you just found the right Gig!


Apart from designing a High Quality Luxury Minimalist Logo for you, the best thing I can offer you is UNIQUENESS. All of my work is hand made from scratch. I value your satisfaction, rather than my time and efforts.


Apart from the deliverables listed above, this gig offers you a lot more that may not be found around here:

  • Free Aftermarket services for two weeks.
  • Assistance in setting up your logo on website and social media.
  • High availability throughout the day with swift response.
  • Supportive Communication in all languages.
  • Assistance in copyrighting your logo.
  •  No Mascot, 3D or Cartoonish Logos

ORDER LIFECYCLE:

  • You will place the order.
  • I will design your initial draft in 24-48 hours.
  • You will review the draft and shortlist your preferred concept.
  • We will tweak the logo in revisions until you are satisfied with it.
  • Then I will prepare the final package.


NOTE: The Delivery time mentioned is for the Initial Logo Concepts

Post a Comment

0 Comments