I will develop new custom font for your business in ttf or otf


Ahsan A

I am Ahsan, skilled in graphic designing and Custom font(ttf, otf) development. let me share my experience with you so I have more than 5 years of experience with tools like Photoshop & illustrator and I also have a grip on FontLab studio and Fontforge. My goal is the client's satisfaction with 24/7 availability for work. Freelancing is not just my profession it's my passion and as a freelancer, I try my best to give my clients 100% satisfaction.

So what are you waiting for? Just Inbox me for further discussions.

About this gig:

Hi there,


Welcome to the world of custom font development.


Why me?


Successfully completed 700 plus Custom font projects with 500 plus 5 stars and a 99 percent job success rate.


On your Demand:


------A Complete Typeface with Commercial License-----


In this gig I'm offering:

  • A font(typeface) for your business is just like your idea.
  • Complete font from your logo.
  • Complete font from your design.
  • Convert your handwriting or signature into a font file.
  • Edit your existing font file.
  • New Language Support(Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, etc) and punctuation.
  • Provide you with any format of the font like ttf, otf, woff, woff2, SVG fonts, SVG color fonts(read the FAQ for the color fonts), etc.
  • Kerning features, ligatures, alternatives, etc.
  • Provide you with the font family(Regular, Bold, Italic, Extended, Condensed, etc) but the extra price will be charged for these weights.
  • Anything, play with the fonts.

What will you get from me:

  • Friendly communication
  • Express delivery
  • Professional work 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • After Service Support
  • and many more 

I don't think I'll disappoint you then what are you waiting for, send me a draft discussion.


Many Thanks

Ahsan A

Post a Comment

0 Comments