I will give you online Filipino language lessons

Mia

About this gig

EFFICIENT FILIPINA TEACHER

Why should you hire me?
1.  I motivate different learners.
2.  I give fun and quality lessons.
3.  I tailor my instruction to meet specific needs.
4.  I create interactive tutorials.
5.  I guarantee the accuracy of my teaching.

GIG DESCRIPTION:

Beginner Package:  Basic Filipino Words 
1.  Nouns
2.  Verbs
3.  Adjectives
4.  Adverbs
5.  Prepositions

Intermediate Package:  Important Filipino Phrases 
1.  Greetings
2.  Farewell
3.  Holidays and Wishes
4.  Emergency Survival
5.  Hotel Restaurant Travel

Advanced Package:  Correct Filipino Sentences
1.  Examples with clear, simple and concise explanations
2.  Practical everyday examples
3.  Writing with a simple, well-organized format
4.  Words with accurate definitions and translations
5.  Pronunciation marks and tones of expressions

Post a Comment

0 Comments