I will do unique logo design with copyright


Hassan

Clients Served: 977

About this gig

Hi there!


Welcome to my outstanding unique design/Branding service.


My service totally different from others seller. I can do any kind of logo. such as a simple, clean, unique, creative, minimal, versatile, flat, vintage, signature, modern and brand new logo.


My Service & Prices


 Basic Pack

  • I Provide in $30
  • 2 unique Concept
  • 5 Revision Revision
  • JPG+PNG+3D Mockup
  • High Resolution 300DPI

Standard Pack

  • I Provide in $70
  • 3 Professional Concept
  • Unlimited Revision
  • JPG+Transparent logo+3D Mockup
  • High Resolution 300DPi
  • Source file+VECTOR file

Premium Pack

  • I Provide in $120:-
  • 5 Premium Concept
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file+Editable VECTOR file
  • PDF+PSD+SVG File
  • Social Media kit
  • Stationary Designs


I RECOMMEND The Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)


Why me?

  • Minimalist & Flat Logo Expert
  • Provide Unique Copyright Design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Ai+EPS+PSD+JPEG+PNG+SVG+PDF Files
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Complete work before the deadline
  • Available 24hours 7days
  • Reliable & Quick communication
  • VIP Customer support
  • Provided Copyright certificate

Get a free consultation.

Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always happy to help! Order a gig now!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments