I will draw amazing animals, birds, insects by watercolor


Roksolana

I will draw positive and colorful images for you of whatever you request! My bright, quality images can help you grow your sales, because we all know: Good clothes open all doors. I really love drawing and it's my passion, hobby and work. I've cooperated with companies such as UP BRENDS, Martin, Coral, Forbes woman, Garuda, Fresh wine.

About this gig

Hi! Need some cute illustrations, for your book or blog, or logo?


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING


For this gig, you will get an illustration of A SINGLE OBJECT / ANIMAL. It will be drawn in watercolor style.


For illustration with more details and objects, please buy multiple gig or check the extra for complicated object.


DELIVERY FILES: Jpeg / Pdf/PNG/PSD in any size, 300dpi

Post a Comment

0 Comments