I will draw a digital cartoon illustration


Alvaro Torres

Hello! My name is Álvaro and i am a freelance artist from Spain. I speciallize in Concept art, Character design and illustration. I can make wathever character or environment you want, just send me a message! I can also make comic comissions. it will be a pleasure Working with you.

About this gig

Hi welcome to my Gig! Fast delivery available on gig extra!


Do you want to create a unique cartoon illustration? I can help you! I am a professional freelance cartoon Illustrator with unique artstyle that I've developt over years


Illustrations of characters, animals, robots, heros, aliens, almost everythig!

High quality work made with professional tools by a professional


How do i work?

  • Fell free to ask before order
  • You tell me how you want the cartoon will be made, the concept, and everything you already have in mind
  • I send offer based on your request and start to work
  • I will send you sketch
  • You give feedback or confirm the design
  • I send you final delivery

Post a Comment

0 Comments