I will draw your character to an anime illustration


snkagawa

Hi,my name is SnKagawa, I'm a freelancer that pretty good at drawing, especially in Anime Style.

About this gig

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER


Hi there, snkagawa here. 

if you want to get an anime-style illustration of you, your character, your friend etc, you came into the right place.


i'm here to offer you high quality anime-style illustration.


I do :

  • anime style illustration
  • real picture to anime-style illustration
  • custom pose, expression, clothes are welcomed
  • group illustration (make sure to discuss with me first)

Not do :

  • Nude Illustration
  • Realistic Illustration
  • Mecha (robot) Illustration
  • Creature Illustration
  • Super-detail Background Illustration

You will get :

  • A High Quality image with PNG or JPG format.
  • The image resolution is around 3000x4000 pixel for half & full body and 2048x2048 pixel for bust-up.

Post a Comment

0 Comments