I will draw your book or fantasy map in photoshop


Bmr Williams

I am a fantasy writer, self published author, and artist. I have professional experience taking books from their manuscript stages, to full fledge illustrated novels ready for print. I do maps, interior design, and cover design. With my experience, I look forward to helping you take your project to the next level of quality.

Contact me now for assistance, I'm ready to help you.

MM

About this gig

As a published author, I understand your needs for a good looking book map. Using photoshop, I will draw your map in print-ready quality. I specialize in fantasy maps, however I can do historical and maps of real life locations


I have in experience illustrating maps for books, film, posters, websites, and table top games. I'll be more than happy to help you with your creation. 

Contact me now for a quote and I will work with you to produce what you need.

Due to the extra labor needed to produce world maps, these will come at an extra cost.

  1. World Maps, +$10 per continent


Here are some optional services I can provide for your map:

  • Custom Compass Rose
  • Custom Border Design
  • Added Illustrations
  • A Vintage Style or Sepia Tone Map

Other Services:

  • I can produce maps in many different styles. If you have a style that interests you, feel free to share.
  • I can draw your map to fit a poster, website, or film.
  • I can draw your map to stretch across both pages.

Please contact me with any inquiries, or if you'll need a custom offer. I'm looking forward to helping you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments