I will teach English language to children and teenagers with engaging English lessons

Teacher Ana

Clients Served: 35

About this gig

⭐️Are you looking for a kind, friendly, patient, and supportive TESOL and TEFL-certified tutor for children? Look no further!⭐️


I will provide English lessons designed around your child's age and ability and focus on their needs.


Lessons include fun activities, reading, writing, conversation, and grammar.


⭐I will encourage your child to enjoy learning English and communicating confidently.


I provide homework if requested.


⭐My goal is to help my students to fall in love with English. I know how to make a class communicative, fun, and practical. I guarantee that you will already feel more comfortable speaking English after one of my lessons.


⭐ You can reach a higher level in English in a short period.


⭐MESSAGE ME, and you will get a free trial lesson and material.


I work in the Central European Summer Time


Time zone (GMT+2)

Post a Comment

0 Comments