I will make a flat illustration or isometric app web and onboarding


Baguzt Studio

Hi. I'm Bagus Setiawan. I'm a professional Graphics Designer and UI designer with +3rd years of experience, If you need any help to promote your business you can contact me. Thanks!.

About this gig

>>IMPORTANT<<


Welcome to my Gigs!

Please message me BEFORE PLACING your order PRICE IS OPTIONAL!


Hello, I have 5+ years of experience be a lead of design and freelancing graphic designer journey

so you are in right place to get better illustrations or graphic designed needs for you project.


All the portfolio are my ORIGINAL work. NO FAKE samples!

Our portfolio, please check this out >> https://www.flickr.com/photos/baguzt/ << (Copy & Paste in a new tab)


Great! Once you know that, you will not regret asking to send your design to me because I have long worked in this field professionally

So, What You Get?

  • Professional illustration for your APP (ex: onboarding, mini illustration, etc.) WEB (ex: header, error 404, etc)
  • Awesome Color Combination
  • Detail Object, shadow & shading
  • Commercial Use!
  • Source file format to choose from (PSD, AI, SVG, PNG)
  • Money-back guarantee!
  • Background Scene
  • Unique Illustration

What Illustration I Can Design:

  • Vector, Flat, Isometric for Web, Mobile apps illustration
  • Mobile apps UI illustration
  • Illustration for magazine, poster, blog post, Social Media
  • Etc.

We'll create a custom offer for you! Let us know

Feel free to contact us! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments