I will draw a professional concept art


pantheraart

I'm Janitha, a self-taught Digital Artist from Sri Lanka. My passion for art grew every day while I started drawing portraits of my family and friends, giving life to my own fantasies, and drawing comics as a hobby.I have mastered various forms of art. I graduated from University of Wayamba, and I fortunate to contribute to community art projects as well. I had the opportunity to live in Japan while learning and experiencing Japanese culture and Art. My goal is to deliver a masterpiece to customers that will help him or her cherish their memories forever. Feel free to contact me any time.

About this gig

If you are looking for a concept art/fan art or Concept art , you've come to the right place!!

Just tell me what would you like me to draw, and I'll draw it for you.


Please be Kind to contact me with a message before you place an order!!


I will draw what ever you like in digital concept art method based on Photoshop.

for example,

  • Game concept art
  • Character design
  • Environment or landscapes
  • Portrait
  • Book covers
  • Fantasy art

All you have to do is,

  • Contact me through a message.
  • Choose a package
  • Send me one or more photos which I can use as reference
  • Just message me and describe your requirements in detail

Thank you very much ^_^

Post a Comment

0 Comments