I will make you a fully customized fitness program with a nutrition plan or diet plan

Walker Way Co.

Clients Served: 78

About this gig

If you are trying to get as fit as possible in a short period of time, you came to the right place. I am a certified personal trainer who provides personalized fitness programs that include easy, fun, and life-changing fitness and nutrition plans. By following my programs, you will get in phenomenal shape in no time! Depending on your requirements, fitness plans may include weightlifting, cardio, powerlifting, or other athletic routines.


Here are the features included in each package:


Basic:


  • 4 week workout plan based on your requirements (3 workouts)
  • You will receive 8-10 powerful health & nutrition tips to help you on your fitness journey!
  • 24/7 support - Message me anytime!


Standard:


  • 8 week workout plan based on your requirements (6 workouts)
  • Basic nutrition plan including an "Easy-To-Follow" meal plan model with a breakdown of macronutrients and calories.
  • 24/7 support - Message me anytime!


Premium:


  • 12 week workout plan based on your requirements (9 workouts)
  • Nutrition plan in standard package PLUS 3 Meal Plans (6 meals per plan = 18 total)
  • 24/7 support - Message me anytime!


Have any questions or special requests? Please contact me! I'm always available for clients :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments