I will edit your fitness and workout videos

Chiara G

Clients Served: 239

People keep coming back!chiaragiulianin has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

About this gig

Hi Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers!


Thank you for checking out my Fitness Workout videos gig.


I will be happy to edit your workout, fitness, and training videos for youtube, Instagram, or Tik Tok.


As a personal trainer myself, I have tons of experience editing workout videos. I know what's important for you and your clients!


Here are the services that I provide:


  • Cuts
  • Color Grading
  • Animated exercise/rest timer for time-based workouts
  • Animated exercises name
  • Next exercise preview
  • Subscribe Pop Up
  • Addition of logos
  • Use of your brand colors


If you desire anything else, please contact me and I will try to help you to bring your vision to life!


***PLEASE NOTE: This gig is for follow-along workouts ONLY.


For promo videos check out this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/9RgVpY


For vlogs/talking head videos/explainer videos check out this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/KWDPr2

Post a Comment

0 Comments