I will create illustration for your business



Olena T

Hi, I’m Olena! I am a Ukrainian 2D illustration artist with a vast marketing background. I specialize in eye-catching visuals with strong messages for artistic projects and brands. My experience is varied. I’ve been a part of 350+ projects in different fields. I’ve created album covers, book illustrations, product designs, posters, and complex artworks for tech companies, restaurants, magazines, clothing brands, etc. If it sounds like something you need, send me a message! I would be happy to bring your ideas to life and be a part of your initiatives. :))

About this gig

Hi! Thanks for checking out my gig :))


I'm Olena, a Ukrainian 2D illustration artist with a vast marketing background. I specialize in eye-catching visuals with strong messages for artistic projects and brands.


My experience is varied. I've been a part of 350+ projects in different fields. I've created album covers, book illustrations, product designs, posters, and complex artworks for tech companies, restaurants, magazines, clothing brands, etc.


If it sounds like something you need, send me a message!


I would be happy to bring your ideas to life and be a part of your initiatives. :))


My style is primarily flat and cartoon illustrations with anime and Asian vibes, but I can quickly adapt to the art style you need.


To get started:

  • Please contact me 
  • We will discuss your project and find the best solution for you
  • I'll send you a custom offer

Let me know if you want to know anything else about the gig :)


Looking forward to working together :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments