I will draw vector line art illustration in 4 hours


Mifta

People keep coming back!mifta96 has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

I am a designer and illustration, Flat design, flat Illustrastion, Line Art, logo, and can design t-shirts, books, covers, wall art.

About this gig

Hello everyone,

Professionally I will draw a vector, line art illustration in DETAIL and QUICKLY and send files according to your request (Ai, Png, Jpg, Ai & Eps).


I need your picture or sketch to draw with style draw line art


Specialty my service for large variety of your requirement from

  • Product Illustration
  • Photo Illustration
  • Animal Pet
  • Instruction Manual
  • Diagram
  • Book Illustration
  • Storyboard

In $10 you will get!

  • 1 Figure
  • 4 Hours Delivery
  • High Resolution image 300 Dpi
  • Unlimited Revision
  • I Can be providing JPG, PNG, Ai or EPS File

Before place order , please contact me first for avoid cancelation :)


Invite me for your Project ! Save your time and money !


Thanks,

Mifta96

Post a Comment

0 Comments