I will illustrate anything you want


Sasha F

People keep coming back!crisshasart has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.

Hey, guys! I’m Sasha, a graphic designer and illustrator, I have 8 years of experience. I love my job, and you’re sure to love my work. Please check out my sample works, reviews and testimonials. I look forward to working with you today.

About this gig

Are you ready to invest in a winning solution that meets your needs? Look no further. I'm Sasha, and I've been a successful Fiverr member for over 7 years now. I don't care about the problem, I find your solution. Read my reviews for an overview of what this Gig is about...


I want you to be happy, otherwise I'm not, I will listen, otherwise I can't deliver and I'm quick to respond and easy to communicate with.


Whether you need an album cover, book illustration, logo or coin design, I have winning experience in all! I have completed hundreds, even thousands of orders and hope I may serve you as well!


Simply send me a message and I will give you an estimate. Let's bring your desire into reality so you can reach your goal!


Please message me before placing your order.


Basic ($70) = One Character, Figure or Item illustrated in the basic style: Full color with basic shading.  

Standard ($130) = One Character, Figure or Item illustrate in the standard style: Full Color with detailed shading and textures.

Premium ($190) = One Character, Figure or Item illustrated in the premium style: Full Color with realistic shading, beautiful lighting effects and textures. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments