I will develop a comprehensive brand style guideline



Mijal

About this gig

About my services:


I have been a brand designer for over 14 years. I understand marketing and I comprehend target, POD and online strategy. I worked with big brands (Fiverr is one of my clients!) and with up and coming startups.


I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.


What I can do for you:


Either you already have a logo, or you need one, this is the gig for you! Once the overall design is establish you would get a comprehensive and super packed guideline.


The process if you have a logo already:

After you complete my questionnaire, and submit your vector files I will create your editable guideline following your business brief.


The process if you DON'T have a logo already:

After you complete my questionnaire, I will create logo concepts, after approval of the logo I will create the guideline.


Guideline: I have 2 available guidelines: One that is a condensed document that covers the basics ( logo alternatives, brand pattern, typography, colors and basic rules of logo usage) and a SUPER guideline (which includes the same PLUS more) check FAQs.

THIS GIG IS FOR SUPER GUIDELINE

Post a Comment

0 Comments