I will create a dark medieval drawing


Mari

Hey there! I'm María and I'm finishing my degree in Arts at Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina. I'm looking forward to work on Fiverr turning your ideas into real illustrations.

About this gig

Illustrations inspired in horror literature, mythology or fantasy creatures.

1) I'll start creating a graphic brief for you, including sketches, options for typefaces and moodboard with inspo pictures following your main idea for the project.


2) Once we have decided which way to go, I will start with the final art, sending a couple of previews for you to check the advances.


3) The deliverables are in .jpg and .png format (including a .png with a transparent background if needed). If you also need the masterfile, it will be provided as a .psd file (Adobe Photoshop extension).


The content in this gig is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license (you can distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon my work, even commercially, as long as you credit me for the original creation).

A copy of the License will be attached to the delivered work.

More information: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode


Please contact me via private message BEFORE placing an order.

Post a Comment

0 Comments