I will master your chess game personalized coaching and analysis

 

Elenekhomeriki

Clients Served: 38

About this gig

Are you tired of losing at chess? Do you want to improve your game and start winning more often? Look no further! I am an expert chess player with years of experience, and I am here to help you.


Whether you are a beginner or an advanced player, I can provide personalized chess coaching to help you improve your game. I will teach you all the strategies, tactics, and techniques you need to become a better player.

In addition to coaching, I am also available to play chess games with you online. I will play against you at your level and provide feedback on your game to help you improve.


Services offered:


  • Personalized chess coaching
  • Online chess games and analysis
  • Opening preparation
  • Game analysis and feedback
  • Chess strategy and tactics


Why choose me?


  • Years of experience playing and coaching chess
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Passionate about helping others improve their chess game
  • Affordable pricing

So, if you want to become a better chess player, don't hesitate to contact me. Let's work together to improve your game and start winning more often!

Post a Comment

0 Comments